AndyRV7

Well Known Member
In spite of my fierce Polish determination, I am rapidly coming to the realization that it would be better to pay someone to help me install my TT Gemini A/P, than to keep looking at the box of parts on my workbench.

I need to install the pitch servo, bracket, wiring, and while we are at it, we might as well connect it to the remnants of a TT Pictorial Pilot that was in the plane when I bought it.

Can anyone recommend a good place to accomplish this? I am definitely looking for a shop or person(s) that has a fair amount of RV experience. I am also willing to travel as far as around Florida if the help is right, but that would require a weather window.

One other idea I have it to find a local shop near me in NJ that would be able to install the bracket, servo, and run the wires past the spar. From that point I might be able to get things hooked up myself. But my first choice would be some skilled RV help. I would like to have the comfort of knowing that the shop/person has done this before.

Anyone know anyone or have any suggestions??

Thanks!! Andy

I can do the job but you can likely find someone within driving distance to help you out.

I'm in Georgia but work out of 3J1 in Ridgeland, SC. A little closer than FL :)

2 good spots for help

Try Ray Lawrence at OKZ, Sandersville GA or 2 Bums Aviation in Sebastian, Florida. Both have assisted and built many RVS of all types.

I should add that I also have a place for you to stay if you end up staying for the night.

And, for those that come from New Jersey, we can have a piano concert...right Vlad?

Last edited:
I should add that I also have a place for you to stay if you end up staying for the night.

And, for those that come from New Jersey, we can have a piano concert...right Vlad?

Andy that's the ticket! Grab it you won't regret. :D

Hi Andy - I just sent you a PM. ... of course you had to wait until we are going to get frozen and dumped on to ask for help :)

Hi Andy - I just sent you a PM. ... of course you had to wait until we are going to get frozen and dumped on to ask for help :)

Thanks everyone. Good ideas and suggestions. Some close and some not as close. But none unreachable.

Jesse, My family used to live in the Villages. I've been to Leesburg many times. One of my best plane trips was taking my parents to Cedar Key one sunny calm day.