BlackRV7

Well Known Member
Anybody willing to help out here, the prop order lead time from Van's is 16 weeks.........I need one!!

Anybody got a new PROP C2YR-1BF/F74972 (I)O-360 (180/200hp) diameter: 72"
coming from Van's here shortly that you are only going to look at for 16 weeks;). Care to trade spots??

I want to get Black Magic back in the air and this is going to be the determining factor as to when. I'll have mine drop shipped to you.

On knees begging please................shameless, isn't it:)

Try Eagle Engines

You might call Bob or James at Eagle Engines in CA. They are an authorized dealer for MT CS props and a repair station for props. I bought my aluminum CS with no AD's or speed restrictions there and the spinner is already mounted.

Don't know about the lead time but I suspect it's a bit less than 16 weeks.

530-221-4470

Good luck on Black Magic.

Sorry not willing to trade. I have about a month left and already mounted.

Whirlwind

Check with Whirlwind. I think their lead time is reasonable. Plus you'll go faster and have a smoother running engine. The 200RV is perfect for the 7.

Prop

I just got my prop several weeks ago for my RV-6. It is used and came off a DA-40. It is basically the same as the blended airfoil props but it is 74" in length. That shouldn't make too much difference on the RV-7. It has 380hrs on it TT and looks pretty new. There is some minor surface scratches on the paint. If you need a prop that bad, I'm sure we could work something out. I live West of Seattle Washington so it might cost a good chunk of change to get it shipped. However, it is in a Hartzell Box basically ready to go on a plane. Aden Rich [email protected]

Whirlwind

Dana -

I have a Whirlwind 200RV that I won't need for a while.
I'd be happy to send it to you...

Van's exagerates the lead time. I ordered mine thanksgiving, it arrived second week in January.

But. . . I don't think Van's can sell you another one. You can beg someone for their build number and buy one using their's. One number, one prop.

Sorry for the wet blanket.

Van's exagerates the lead time. I ordered mine thanksgiving, it arrived second week in January.

But. . . I don't think Van's can sell you another one. You can beg someone for their build number and buy one using their's. One number, one prop.

Sorry for the wet blanket.

My first prop did not come from Van's so this is my one shot deal.