Yep.

is that for your BOAT?

.....Yessir. I have the dash-mount lead bag, so it'll come out when I dock. The Garmin marine card came in for $140...much cheaper than a dedicated marine unit, with all the depth soundings and so on.

I'm using the cigar plug in the Air Tractor and it's snaked around, so I figured somebody must have a cord they're not using.

Best,

I think we have one...

I think we have one. Our 496 got stolen from my partner's Jeep a couple years back, but we still have all of the mounts, cables, antenna, etc. Let me look this weekend and see if we still have it.

kevin, if you have the mounting stuff ill send some cash for it. i could use it for a rotorcraft. pm me. thanks

I may have something too. My 296 was stolen awhile back and I might have a few things laying around. I'll report back when I get a chance to look around my messy office. Not sure if the 296 uses the same stuff as a 496 though.

i NEED A CIG POWER CORD ALSO!!

If it's not to much to ask, I need a cigarete power cord also. Mine broke if anyone might sell me one I would certainly appriciate it.
Thanks,
Don Short

Thanks guys

Obviously, freight's on me, plus whatever you think is fair.

cell is 478 494 3 seven fife 7.

Best,

Pierre and others. The power cords are available on Ebay for 21 to 26 dollars with free shipping. I bought one and it arrived 2 days later.

George

I have an AC power adapter and an automobile (or whatever) bean bag type mount for the 296. I assume they are the same for all X96 products. Who wants it? FREE!!

Power cord

Tony, sent e-mail to you. I forgot to include I will cover shipping.

Thanks, Al

Sorry

Sorry guys, I forgot to grab the parts from the hangar on Sunday. We do have the cigarette lighter adapter and the mounts. Not sure about the AC power cord. I'm out of the country for a week, so it'll be at least the 18th until I can get back up there.

Last edited:
Going to Sun & Fun?

Pierre, are you going to Sun & Fun. I've got one and could bring it down with me. For some reason when I bought my 396, used it came with two cigarette lighter adapters, I don't use either. I've got mine powered up with the data cord hard wired into the plane.

I am sending my AC power cord to FLY6 soon!! I also found my DC power cord (cigerette lighter) and I still have the bean bag mount AND another stick on type mount that uses an adhesive base. I even have the adhesive sticky tape. Pierre would get the DC cord first if he has not yet procurred one but then it's first come first serve. I prefer EMAILs vs PMs.