ILikePike

Well Known Member
Am I the only one this morning that feels like this. I don't want to think about work, the economy, politics, or any other challenges me, my family, or the world is facing. I am stuck out of town, the weather sucks, and turning on the TV make it suck even more. I just want to work on my airplane. :(

Within hours my faithful Bonanza will rise above it all once again at take me back home. I really need to rivet something. I would even enjoy proseal or fiberglass work at this point.

I feel like a spoiled brat but I just want to work on my airplane.

work on plane

yes! I'm on vacation and it's driving me nuts to know my plane is sitting in parts in the garage. Taking a rental flight today just to shake the bugs off the skills.

Swap out the Bonanza for a truck and change "airplane" to "farm" and you have yourself a country song !

I...don't want to complain
Just want to work on my air-o-plane. :)

(Sing to the tune of "just want to ride my motor cicle" by Arlo Guthrie)

What's next? Alice's Aero-port?

And you can get anything you want, at Alice's aeroport.

And no, ILikePike, you're not alone by a long shot.

I'm happy to report that I am back at home. Had a fresh ACS box of hardware waiting for me and took it down to my shop. I am ready for the weekend.

I swear this stuff is like crack. Thanks for the support.

I've spent the last two weeks or so dealing with the aftermath of the flood we had in our house. I've had my fill of insurance people, "preferred contractors" salesmen, quotes, etc,etc. I spent today at a home show looking at stuff to replace the damaged material.

Tomorrow, it's off to the airport to work on the plane. I think I'll just sit in it for a while first though. :)

My wife made me!

I was telling her about this thread and she said, "don't even want to make a son, just wanna get done, with my aeroplane."