SmittysRV

Well Known Member
smittyittybitty.gif
Now if I can only convince my wife to give up her side of the garage!

re: take it

If your wife is at work or gone, Just put you stuff in there & she'll find out when she gets home:.D

Marshall

Good on ya'

smittyittybitty.gif
Now if I can only convince my wife to give up her side of the garage!

I just finished inventory checking my finish kit tonight. Emotionally it's a two edged sword. I'm thrilled that I have metal to work on again, but after putting everything away in their spots in the shop I can barely tell there was a shipment received. The only things that stick out like the eyeballed stack of Geico dollars is the canopy and the cowl.... They're staring at me from across the room....:eek:

Let me know how that works out for you. When I started building, my wife said, "I'm fine with you building an airplane, but my car stays in the garage."

My wife said that too - and now her car stays in her garage, and my garage is a dedicated aircraft manufacturing facility. I caught AIDS - Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome. It's not all that bad!

When I ordered the tail kit she registered her disapproval, despite knowing full well my intentions from way back before we got engaged. I told her "Honey, I love you. The airplane stays, and I hope you do too." Turns out the airplane did, and she didn't. All in all, I think I got the best end of that deal.

Just now getting mine paid off the equity account

Well my finishing kit is finally paid for but I did get the look when I told her I needed to buy four new cylinders for the engine overhaul. She spend a considerable amount on senior pictures on the daughter so I might be safe for now. No AIDS so far. She was in the garage (aircraft factory) the other night and saw the cylinder investment. I have a separate garage for the plane so her car is kept inside always. Another plus for me.

The engine thing is a hard pill to swallow though. Still a good chunk of change to buy/overhaul everything to make it functional.

Keep going forward Smitty - don't look back.