BruceMe

Well Known Member
I love my RV, that's it... Just wanted to put it out there.

IMG_3855.JPG

I do have to sell it for l[w]ife reasons, but my heart sure doesn't want to.

-Bruce

I am soooooo with you on this one. Life is a series of choices, but I hope to build again in the near future, but some life stuff requires the sale.

Had an almost magical flight last night and bought a lottery ticket this morning...

Sounds more like a love/ love relationship to me.

Best of luck to you, Bruce. I have found that there are wonderful things beyond RVs, as wonderful as they are.

Roberta

An RV is just a piece of metal. It has no heart. The heart of an RV is the Pilot/Owner/Builder. There is so much more to life than aeroplanes. These things can take over our lives and one sometimes needs to get a different perspective on the realities of life.

No flames guys, cos I have seen the film and have the tee shirt.

I know I will love my RV just as I loved my Super Cub, which had to go because of hard times. BUT, I love my kids, my wife, my friends and my dogs so much more.

Sorry to hear about this, Bruce.
Was always fun forming with you.
You ever going to make it back East for a visit?
Scott A. Jordan

Hey Scott, forming with juliette juliette was awesome! I still form some when I can, but it's nowhere near the same. The folks here are into smoke and KU football fly-overs, not so much the craft. Nobody civilian does form like you, Brock and me.

I come back east about once a year, I'll let you know next time.

-Bruce