jim

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,

I received and viewed the documentary today...........awesome!!!!

Check it out!

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine in the mail yesterday and wasted no time in watching it. Generally excellent documentary, and a good video to drum up support for keeping our airports open. I was a bit disappointed in that I expected much more in flight video. The Pitts segment was just awesome. I also bought a copy for a buddy who has a 60" high definition TV - which just bit the dust - hope he gets it fixed before christmas.

I was blown away by a segment highlighting a gentleman who soloed at 15 in 1935 and for some reason he was filmed getting his helmet on.

In the additional features area in the DVD, they are interviewing him and he pulls out the very same leather helmet he was putting on in the film. Just barely still fits. How cool is that?

There is also a shot in the production extra where they show a little boy looking up at a P51. Then it fades to a grown man doing the same thing. Talk about a lump in your throat. Don't know about anyone else in these forums, but I feel like the building of my RV didn't just take the 8 years or so I have been working on it, but rather 40 some odd years from the first time I tossed a balsawood glider. That scene really hit home.

This is a must see film guys.

Regards,

One-Six Right DVD for sale

Awesome film! I too had a lump many times. The in-flight footage of the fly-bys is unlike any I have seen. This one is a total keeper.

I have an extra one for sale. Seems like others in my family decided to secretly put me on the list and paid for a DVD, so I have one for sale. The shrink wrap is gone, but totally new.

Paid 33.71 with shipping. Will ship USPS in the continental USA for $27

Email me directly:
[email protected]