vfrazier

Well Known Member
With prior approval from Doug Reeves, I'd like to announce our completely upgraded and new URL web store that replaces the old store at www.vincesrocket.com.

The new store caters to RVs, Rockets, and other homebuilders. Please visit the new store at http://www.flyboyaccessories.com/

The store is still growing, quite rapidly, and we are adding products continually. Currently we offer: Screaming Eagle tailwheels and parts, tires, Just Plane Work's RV/Rocket Steering Links, heated clothing by +Venture, Airborne leather jackets, Vedalo sunglasses, Bobster goggles, custom graphics, cleaners & polishes, and much more.

More? Tungsten bucking bars, Tom Martin's oil filter cutter, weatherstripping, nonabrasive wingwalk material, license plates, signs, N-numbers, star kits, etc...

One item that is new and specific to RVs and Rockets is our high quality, and very reasonably priced firewall insulation kit.

We also offer an intake tube insulating sleeve kit that you will find nowhere else. A poor man's cold air induction kit? You decide.

We try to keep everything in stock for immediate shipment, except the clothing which is shipped direct from the factory.

Thanks for your interest.
Vince Frazier
Flyboy Accessories

P.S. FWIW, I'm a repeat RV offender, having built or helped build all models of RV, except the RV-10, and now own/fly a Rocket. I've produced the Screaming Eagle tailwheels and vinyl graphics for several years.

Last edited by a moderator:
New leather jackets now available

Hey, I never claimed to have great timing. Like launching a new web store in the middle of the worst recession since 1982. But things are going quite well thanks to great RVers like those who read this forum. But I digress....

Flyboy Accessories now offers some really great, top quality leather jackets made by Alpha Industries. Just in time for Spring! So, they're at a low introductory price... even lower than the big box competition.

These are top notch jackets. Navy G1, Air force A-2, B-3, and B-7 jackets just like were made back in WWII. Also many more military jackets, and kid's jackets.

Check the store often as we are adding new styles as time allows.... in other words, when we're not out aviating or making airplane parts!

Thanks for your support!

Tungsten bucking bars

We have just received a new shipment of tungsten bucking bars. We now offer 3 different styles, a rectangular bar, a notched rectangular bar, and a Z-bar. And from a U.S. supplier to boot!

Prices range from $90 to $110 each... a heckuva deal on this type of bar!

Check the webstore for complete info.

Yes, the web store is down temporarily due to inept administrators at my hosting service. I call them, they get it back up. It goes back down. I just got off the phone with them again. 2 days now. I am quite perturbed about the whole thing. They should have the site back up in an hour or so. If they don't, we'll move the whole thing to a new host very soon.

Rest assured, I am not going anywhere (unless it's to a new host) and you can reach me in the shop at the numbers below. If those don't work (they should) you can reach us at 812-985-7309

Vin,
Site still down. Do you carry cloth flying helmets that fit David Clark headsets? (the kind the Pitts drivers use?) My headset keeps slippin off the melon during "unusual" attitudes...
Thanks,
Dennis

other hosting providers

Yes, the web store is down temporarily due to inept administrators at my hosting service. I call them, they get it back up. It goes back down. I just got off the phone with them again. 2 days now. I am quite perturbed about the whole thing. They should have the site back up in an hour or so. If they don't, we'll move the whole thing to a new host very soon.

Vince, not sure who you're using for hosting, but I've been very pleased with both Simply Hosting and BlueHost.com

-- Chris

We're with Hostmonster. Until this week we had been quite pleased with their hosting and tech support. However, 3 days without our site being live is wearing my patience quite thin!

If they don't have us back up and running soon, I'll be looking for another host! I guess that is why we keep complete backups on our own PCs.

No, we don't have cloth helmets. Sorry.

You can still reach us by phone.

We're with Hostmonster. Until this week we had been quite pleased with their hosting and tech support. However, 3 days without our site being live is wearing my patience quite thin!

If they don't have us back up and running soon, I'll be looking for another host! I guess that is why we keep complete backups on our own PCs.

No, we don't have cloth helmets. Sorry.

You can still reach us by phone.

Hey Vince, I have sympathy for your web woes, I've been through it. I do plane on buying a bunch of stuff from you in the future.

It's got me thinking, though. Perhaps Doug (imperious leader) Reeves can a VAF aviation store front server for all of the specialty aviation product companies. He could generate revenue and provide a convenient source for all of these great products that you normally have to dig through Google to find. It wouldn't replace company websites, but would provide an enhanced marketing tool. (Doug?).

Vern Little

(click below for my specialty products)

Looks like we're back up and running. Hope that doesn't happen again!!! Ugh!

In other trivia, we'll be in space 714 in the fly market at Oshkosh (ahem, Airventure) this year. See you all there.

We're off to Oshkosh with a truck & trailer loaded with RV goodies! We're taking quite a few things that aren't listed on our web store, most notably a bunch or RV specific t-shirts, RV ladie's apparel, RV baby items (those last 2 items are at my wife's insistence!), RV license plates, key chains, and many other items.

We expect (hope?) to sell out of the limited number of RV specific clothing items rather quickly, so come visit us ASAP if that's your type of apparel.

Of course, we'll also have our core products, RV retrofit tailwheel forks, tailwheel tires, steering links, Vedalo HD sunglasses, Warm Seats seat heaters, graphics, tools, tungsten bucking bars, and much more.

And if we do run out of something, we'll gladly take your order and ship it ASAP. Also good if you just don't want to carry it on the tram!

Thanks

"It's got me thinking, though. Perhaps Doug (imperious leader) Reeves can a VAF aviation store front server for all of the specialty aviation product companies. He could generate revenue and provide a convenient source for all of these great products that you normally have to dig through Google to find. It wouldn't replace company websites, but would provide an enhanced marketing tool. (Doug?)."

Vern Little

Vern - innovative idea. Did anything come of it?