It is the Chinese Version of VAF.

The first few paragraphs translated thanks to Google:

Many know of the existence of the clinic nasty new technologies and new drugs in the Society, to introduce improvements and to ignore the case of failure.
Still, Mr. R says the sister Y "and do not think have been deceived and".
Nen or from gambling itself to shaping ".
I think all Azukeru sister to the doctor and have prepared to say that much Katsuko.
"After all the contemplation on the understanding of the doctor certainly, and that new drugs and new techniques to try to" imitate me but let hem as "sister Y there were quite gritty.
Well, What can be a strange sense of solidarity in the clinic to repeat the shaping of one.
Mole removal is a separate line of beauty and health care is subtle.
Insurance is not applied and carried out in essentially cosmetic purposes, if the large mole may be malignant, falls within the applicable insurance.
However, rather than not there are conditions fine that some medical purposes if we do, it is determined at the discretion of the physician, if you go to plastic surgery, dermatology, cosmetic surgery, while removed in insurance coverage in the mole small It is said that there is also place us.
That are attracted by low cost from one mole yen, Mr. K went to the beauty bow, take a large mole under the nose in dermatology sister of a friend ", did not remain even after all.
Say "I went to take a small mole on my neck is stuck several moles I It looks like the laser treatment and less risk, cheap and it's okay.
However, remain in full even in one mole of about 1 millimeter domain, there is no change at all, just went up a little red and swollen.
"After all, I attended a few times it is said is impossible 's degree from a deep root.
Mr. K-ku, but it was a going to dropped the shoulder to shortcut the first life when taken is the "worst mole made marks like spots also around finally was taken about 50,000 in total, moles There is not balanced.