skyyking

I don't want to prime just 2 or 3 cylinders and would like to go with a four port system for a Lycoming O-320-E2A carburetor setup. I need to ask the question as to how you did it; if you did rig such a system up and where you purchased the components. Thank you!

RE: How to route ........

I have an O-360 Lycoming that has two ports each cylinder, upper and lower. I used the 4 upper ports for the priming. I drilled an aluminum block, 2"x2"x1" for the distributor block, one hole down the middle just short of drilling all the way through and two cross holes all the way through intersecting the first hole. I tapped the 5 holes for fittings and connected a supply line and 4 primer lines to the ports. I use the electric priming system Van sells, 430 hours and still no problems. Dan.

Primer lines

I routed my 4 primer lines very simular to Dan. I used Vans solenoid primer kit and then added a few more of the metal port fittings from ACS to have 4 primer ports. I too made an aluminum "spider" manifold but I made it with only 3 holes. I split the primer lines on each side with a T. Works great but I havent tried it in extreme cold.