rv72004

Well Known Member
I would like some advice from the forum members who have had previous experience with dismantling a "flying" RV [rocket in this case] and fitting it in a 20ft shipping container. Originally I wanted to build crates for everything. I have been advised [from a good source] that this is overkill.
All I want is to get this home safe, so any tips, tricks or advice is appreciated.

Are you shipping the plane overseas or within the US?

We have a lot of experience with shipping airplanes overseas, including several RVs. I'd be happy to give you some pointers or even ship the plane for you.

If your shipping your plane within the US, you should contact Tony Partain. He has the most experience with trucking transport of RVs and his prices are very reasonable.

May help?
container.jpg

Are you shipping the plane overseas or within the US?

We have a lot of experience with shipping airplanes overseas, including several RVs. I'd be happy to give you some pointers or even ship the plane for you.

If your shipping your plane within the US, you should contact Tony Partain. He has the most experience with trucking transport of RVs and his prices are very reasonable.

Craig,

I have just purchased a RV-12 in the San Francisco area and would like to have it containerized for shipment to PHKO (Kona, HI). Can you provide this service?

Craig,

I have just purchased a RV-12 in the San Francisco area and would like to have it containerized for shipment to PHKO (Kona, HI). Can you provide this service?
This threads from 2009, and Craig hasn’t been seen since 2016. So I’m not sure he’s going to pick up your message