How often do you read the posts at VAF.net?

• 4 times a day or more (hopelessly addicted)

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • 2 or 3 times a day (possibly addicted)

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • 1 time a day (obsessed, but not addicted...yet)

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Once every other day (not obsessed, but interested)

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Twice a week (not too interested)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a week or less (haven't gotten hooked...yet)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come On

We don't need to be giving people complexes with this do we :)

I read the forums a lot because it is so easy to do. If you don't keep up with it 5-10 times a day you may actually have to spend some quality time reading it at the end of the day. Seriously, I can get in and out in a just a couple of minutes. It doesn't really take away from much important because I don't stop what I am doing to come here. If I am on the PC for something else I just pop in and read for a couple of minutes and then go on about my work.

So yeah, I admit I come here quite often, but I don't know if I like the stigma that goes along with "addicted." Don't let Ok City hear these words, they might take away our medicals.

Hmm-m-m. I see the "once a week or less" has 0% today. Considering those builders/enthusiasts out of the 4500+ flying RVs and those other thousands that are still building that have Never logged on, maybe the percentage should be, say, 95% :confused:

Of course, I am jesting with respect to the comment, just food for thought. Is the "once a week or less" category a conundrum? ...Guess I better go look that up. ;)

Don Gray
N17QB in progress