How many post do you have?

• Total voters
I have 4 posts. One on each corner of the building!
Actually I believe my count is 5,474 to date. Should be in the upper right hand corner.

Last edited:
need help fixing the ...........

last choice. it should be 6,000+. any moderator please help.

mel, thanks for all your help too, turb

att2197443.gif

Is there anyone out there?

512 (make that 513) but only a dozen have been read by someone else.

Last edited:
Thats easy.....Just click "Members List" above and then click on "Posts" and it will sort from highest to lowest for you....

Actually I believe my count is 5,474 to date. Should be in the upper right hand corner.

And this from a guy who (I understand) once told Doug he wasn't going to post on that "new infernal forum thing....":p

Who, Me?

I can't imagine I would ever say a thing like that!
Must have been some other short, good looking, gray bearded guy!

Must have been some other short, good looking, gray bearded guy!

Could be. I understand that they manufacture hundreds of the type (there is an old Type Certificate) somewhere in east-central Wisconsin. Because of the TC's age, they get to use very tiny N-numbers. I believe I heard that the Production Certificate is held by the EAA, but they refuse to let anyone else develop PMA parts. You doubt me? Take a look at Airventure next week - you'll see the type running around in golf carts and 'Gators everywhere. :p

They are known to be very reliable, easy to start, but occasionally hard to turn off....;)

Last edited:
Wait a minute!

Two people have checked 6,001+, but the member's list only shows one. Who's the other one?

Two people have checked 6,001+, but the member's list only shows one. Who's the other one?

That would be George (GMCJETPILOT). His actual count was only about 3,000, but they were always soooo loooong they count double... :D

I miss George!

Yep!

Just go to the top of this page, click on "member list", then click on "posts".

I am right behind Pierre (not a good place to be BTW :cool:), and #5 over all. I'm embarrassed.

Last edited:
I am surprised that I made it on the 3rd page of the member list top posters at 900+. All those posts and I honestly had nothing to say! The real question isn't "how many posts do you have?" rather how many posts actually helped anyone. Mel and Paul probably doing pretty well, myself uh...what was I talking about?

Just over 1000

...and I thought that I was being a bigger pest than that :)

Jim Sharkey
RV-6 Down for Mag SB :(

Oh my god... i couldn't believe it when i looked and saw that I have 1,554 posts. That's over a 4 year period. Wow.

mel, if you go to the right side of the poll, the number is underlined. click on that to see who voted for each category. glick voted +6,ooo posts. there is an option for this feature when you create a poll.

I have surpassed the 6,000 mark since this poll.
Can I change my vote?

Never mind. I was able to "edit" the poll.

Last edited:
I don't know but me and VLAD are tied with 1421...nope scratch that, now I have 1422...eat my dust VLAD. Look out Pete Howell, you better take some trips and start posting soon.

Maybe we should....

....rate them by the quality of the post instead.

Separate the wheat from the chaff....so to speak:)

Best,

That's MR. chaff to you... ;):p

Now that's funny raht thar! :D

And Smokey is Smokin'....

Greg Arehart and I are buds & neighbors, and have been neck and neck on posts for a long time...without trying...right Greg!?!? ;)

Cheers,
Bob

cheers,
greg

p.s. Bob, watch your back!

Hey, if you aint cheatin', you aint tryin'! I respect that tactic Greg! ;)

And who's help did you want on the engine mount? :p

Cheers,
Bob

PS: Does this get the silliest waste of time, but lets make it fun thread award?