Vlad

Well Known Member
I think it's time for me order camloc fasteners. They have a sale. What I am missing is the quantity of fasteners in the newer kit. I need 30, firewall only. Does somebody remember how many are included in the kit? There was a discussion a while ago about spacing and such. But many moons have passed since. Did somebody buy recently?

camlocs

Vlad I think they said 53 in the kit, firewall and cowl but u might call them or if coming to SNF check out their site
Jerry

Thanks Jerry, I do not see the company on current exhibitor list and I assume they are not coming to S-n-F this year. I will be at Sun and Fun all week and it would be great if I can pick up my desired kit right on the spot.

Skybolt at SnF

I think they just had an ad on this site for a SnF special of 20% off....
Pretty sure they will be there since there location is so close by

Skybolt CLoc Kit

I think it's time for me order camloc fasteners. They have a sale. What I am missing is the quantity of fasteners in the newer kit. I need 30, firewall only. Does somebody remember how many are included in the kit? There was a discussion a while ago about spacing and such. But many moons have passed since. Did somebody buy recently?

The Skybolt CLoc FW Kit for the RV9 has 33 Sets. This allows 3.5 inch spacing between fasteners. I posted the contents of each of our kits on www.skybolt.com in the "Purchasing" section. We look forward to seeing CLocs on your aircraft very soon.

Regards,

Ned Bowers

SNF

Vlad be sure to look me up if you are parking at HB. I'll be there from Sun evening thru Fri AM. Camping is such great fun :>)

Sure Jerry I will find you. I will be staying with Charlie and Co. in section 14 all week. My Russian buddies are planning a great invasion this year, they are shopping for engines for their RVs so I will be with them when I am not volunteering. We will check Cyberpilot10's luxury castle on the wheels too.

Vlad be sure to look me up if you are parking at HB. I'll be there from Sun evening thru Fri AM. Camping is such great fun :>)

Hi Vlad...

.....Where is section 14? Brian and I will be there either Thursday or Friday, weather permitting. Kindle email me or PM your cell. I'll be in my red and white -6A N33PL.

Thanks,