The other day I posted an inquiry for a rpm transducer for my VM-1000. The new one was 485.00. A fellow RV owner called and said he had pulled out his VM-1000 to replace it with a new Garmin and if I needed the transducer he would gladly mail it to me. I now have it in hand and will put it in first chance I get.Cost to me 0.00.I gave an oil line for a constant speed prop to a fellow RV pilot in Dallas a few years back. Worked out well for both of us as I now have a good friend in Dallas.So how much is this site worth at 25.00 a year.For me quite a bit,and for all of us that use it its priceless. Pass it on. Bill Marcum

I agree completely

I have had similar experiences and there is no doubt me and my aircraft have benefited from this site! When I tell people how well it works in terms of questions being answered and help provided, they almost can't believe it!

Very Important to Me!

For the last year and a half, I've been stuck at home w/ infant twins. I love being a dad but, I've forgotten what my poor old -4 looks like. This site has been my virtual (and virtually only) connection w/ aviation and sanity! I visit the VAF 2 or 3 (ok, maybe 8 or 10) times a day for my fix. At $25 per year, it's an absurdly inexpensive habit. As a matter of fact I've been suffering a lot of guilt associated w/ this - guess I'll go write Doug another check :)