Steve A

Well Known Member
My 15 year daughter wanted to dress up for halloween. Her high school allows her to dress and come to school. Since her name is Adelle, we suggested dressing up as a dell computer with a cardboard computer over her head. After some further discussion, she happened on the perfect costume for a child of someone building an RV. Rosey the Riveter. Guess where my Sioux 3X riveter is today?

My 15 year daughter wanted to dress up for halloween. Her high school allows her to dress and come to school. Since her name is Adelle, we suggested dressing up as a dell computer with a cardboard computer over her head. After some further discussion, she happened on the perfect costume for a child of someone building an RV. Rosey the Riveter. Guess where my Sioux 3X riveter is today?
I cannot help but think about an "Adelle" clamp. :D

We have a pumpkin carving contest at work, and I briefly considered seeing how effectively my 8-year-old and I could carve pumpkin using my RV tools.

I mean, if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing with air tools, right?

Now my rivet gun is only a 2x, which is OK for small pumpkins only, but I figure I could make a right mess out of it if I just turn up the air pressure enough.

Between the rivet gun and a cutoff wheel on a die grinder, that pumpkin wouldn't stand a chance.

Sadly, my wife said no to the potential mess.

She could have put her hair into a pony tail, put on a smelly 5 year old Vans hat, talk with a Texas accent, and go as DeltaRomeo.

Last edited:
Hey!!! I take offense! My hat isn't that old....:rolleyes:

Sorry DR, I don't know what got into me. I guess I'm still a little upset about Texas Bevos opening a can of whoop *** on my Nebraska Huskers. Then again most high school teams could beat the Huskers this year.

No offense meant, just a gab to see if you were awake. ;)

Last edited: