b25mitchel

I'm New Here
I am new to the forum and I cannot find instruction on how to make a new post. I can only find rules about making a post. Any chance someone can give me a pointer or two? Sorry for posting this here, but I just can find the new post button to actually make a new post.

I am new to the forum and I cannot find instruction on how to make a new post. I can only find rules about making a post. Any chance someone can give me a pointer or two? Sorry for posting this here, but I just can find the new post button to actually make a new post.

There is a button at the top left corner of each forum, just to the right of the advertisements on the left, labeled "New Thread".

Open any of the forums and hit the "New Thread" button at the top of the page. Your post will be #1 of the new thread. Be sure you title the thread in a way that will be useful for searches and browsing.

Look at the top of this page and lok for this........
VAF Forums > Main > RV General Discussion/News Click on "VAF Forms" choose the form that you want to make a new post in. Then Look at the top left corner for a button that says "NEW POST" click it and off you go..........

Last edited:
Um, exactly like you just did?
Seems to me you started a new thread when you asked your question.
Do the same in any forum. They all work the same.

You already figured out how to start a new thread-----this one is an example of that.

To respond to an existing thread, click the button labeled "post reply".

There is one at the top left, and bottom left of any thread you open up.

When I first started here, I spent a while just moving the mouse/cursor over the entire page, just trying to see what links were there, and learn how to utilize them-----lots of things going on that are not apparent till the cursor stops on them.

Explore a bit, and have fun.

Good luck, and again, welcome to VAF.

Last edited: