Geeman

Well Known Member
Does anyone know where I can get Jet Glo in the Houston area? I would like to be able to walk in and talk to someone.

Try Falconcrest

Not 100% sure they carry Jet-Glo, but they might have it, or can tell you where to go. They have a local branch at KADS that I use for almost all my supplies for my day job. Good people.

Headquarters:

Falcon Crest Aviation - Houston
8313 Braniff
Houston, TX 77061
Branch manager: Burley Gunter

800-833-5422
713-644-2290
713-644-0356 fax
[email protected]

Called Falconcrest

no joy. Said they did not sell it and did not know anyone in Houston. Anyone else?

Thanks.

Sherwin Williams

When I asked that of the local SW Automotive guys, they knew right where to call. You might try an automotive dealer (SW) and see if they can help you.

I have used

Tasco Auto Color.
10323 Veterans Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77038
(281) 999-3761
tascoautocolor.com

But dont know if they have Jet Glow.

Did that before the post Bob...no Houston location listed.

There isn't one where I live either, but I gave the closest one a call and they've been extremely helpfull. I've had color charts, MSDS sheets, quotes, etc all turned around within hours of my request. Emails have been answered promptly. I was able to purchase directly from the distributor. I suspect that they know who the local retailers are as well.

On the advice of another VAFer, I purchased my Sherwin Williams Aerospace epoxy primer and Jetflex from Advanced Aircraft Coatings in Olkahoma City. They were very helpful on the phone to a "little guy" just purchasing a few quarts of the stuff. The best thing is they know how to properly implement the ORM-D laws for shipping so you don't have to pay hazmat fees for small quantities.