fehdxl

Well Known Member
Not completely RV related...but it is aviation related.

Anyone know a CFI in Houston that would take on a primary student learning to fly post-solo in the student's Commander 112? Complex and retract is a bit atypical for a student...but it could be done.

I'd think about doing it, but I'm in KS.

Thanks in advance!

-Jim

I do believe I've seen that Commander 112 at Hooks doing bunches of touch and goes and getting some mx work done. Looks like a nice ship.

I'd offer to help, but my CFI ticket expired in 1992... just a wee bit outta date.

Another possibility... Bruce Bohannon (Exxon Flyin' Tiger fame) is a CFI and instructs from his airport (81D) in Angleton, TX. Primary students usually train in a new Legend Cub, but he is also insurance qualified in MANY other aircraft.

Email: [email protected] Cell: 832-621-5004

Thanks guys! I'll pass this info along as I'm trying to help out a friend...actually the friend' and his father-in-law. Still don't know exactly which airport though...when I get that I'll update. Oh yeah, he's looking at one in Atlanta to buy and bring to Houston...so probably not the same one doing T&G's. Would be neat to have two in the area though. Thanks again! -Jim