Louise Hose

Well Known Member
Paul and I will be hosting the next RV Builders gathering on April 20th at our Polly Ranch (7XS0) hangar. The address is 2306 Butler Drive, Friendswood, TX, for those driving in. We plan the usual lunch and soft drinks about the usual time (11:30 am).

In addition, we will host a "Fly Market". We'll have piles of free stuff (need some plexiglass to practice on or some roll-around tires to support your build for a couple of years?) and lots of things for sale. This will be the first shot at all the aviation stuff that we plan to jettison before moving out West this summer. I expect that there will be great deals! If you want to sell a aviation/shop related, used item, bring it along and join the fun! (Obviously, commercial vendor are NOT welcome. This event is based on the community model of a neighborhood garage sales.)

Lastly, this gathering will also serve as my birthday party and, probably, our going away party. Our house is under contract to an RV-10 builder! :D

As always happens in south Texas (where the only two months of generally good weather are April and October), this event conflicts with another aviation activities. We will likely be out in the hangar selling and giving away stuff most the day if folks want to stop in on the way to and from other events. However, the airpark requires that you get specific permission from us ahead of time AND have a $1M insurance policy to use the runway.

Mikey's panel will be up for sale

My RV-6 (Mikey) will be undergoing a major facelift next month so we will be taking "pre-orders" for virtually everything on his current panel. Come by on Saturday and check his current panel out to see if you want to get your name on the list for any of the instruments/avionics. Everything works and here's what will be up for sale:

Mikey%2527s%2520CurrentPanel.JPG

We went through the hangar and have a few other things set aside for sale or free. Hope to see a lot of folks.

IMPORTANT IF YOU PLAN TO FLY IN - Please contact Paul or me before landing at Polly Ranch. You are required to have a specific invitation AND $1M liability insurance policy in effect.

Tacos for lunch!

We picked up taco and salad supplies as well as cake and cookie ingredients. The black beans are on the stove. And, the avionics price list prepared. We hope to have a good turnout on Saturday!

Houston RV Group Monthly Get Together

Our monthly get together this month is at Paul and Louise Dye's home. Let's have a big turnout this Saturday. Paul and Louise will be leaving Texas soon, so if you let's turn out to wish them the best.

Dave Syvertson

Louise,

If that is a d10a, I would be interested in buying it after I sell my house in may. Sounds like your timing and mine might work out. I'm just down in San Antonio.