kpmorhard

I'm New Here
Hi to all the RV community,

HELP PLEASE

my Name is Klaus Morhard and I'm uilding a RV7A with a LOM M332C engine. It' s almost done because I' building for 11 years.
But thats not the reason I'm posting here.
I would like to find a host Family for my 17 year old son Matthis.
And I write in here in this Forum, because I'm sure that the RV community I can trust on and I would like to find a nice Family for a year beginning in August. Matthis has to visit a high School in USA, because I would help him to learn better english than mine. The ASSE organization is helping us to do all te paper work that Matthis will get th visa and the permission to visit the high School. So all we need is a nice and friendly Family that will host my son for on year. We will also host your kid if you would like to do an Exchange for one year.

Thanks a lot for your answers
Klaus

p.s.: if you would like to see me and my RV7A please see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88bRG9Wyfnk

How about Van's Turf?

Hi Klaus,

Katie and I have given some serious thought to hosting an exchange student. Our two kids are 21 and 23, so we would not send you one. But you might find another VAF'r that would.
We live and work in a great town with a good high school. What ever Matthis has interest in, Wilsonville has it or close by.
We do both work, but only five days, daytime only and in walking distance of both home and school.
Our name Eicher is German, but that would be the extent of our knowledge...we don't speak any...
You can e-mail us bruce at wilsonvillediamond dot com
Tell us more about Matthis; sports, hobbies, academics?
Cheers!