bubba

looking to purchase two hooker 5 point racket harnesses or where is a good place to purchase them.

Thanks

bubba

Bought mine through Classic Aero when I had them make my seats.

They're Purdy.

4kbj0j.jpg

There is quite a difference in price between Hooker and Crow. Is there that much difference in quality? Im sure people have their own preferences so mostly interested in experiences of those who have seen or used both. Thanks

Personal choice.

Crow is good, service excellent, fit, quality and comfort excellent.

Have used Hooker before - personally, I prefer Crow.

Bubba, if your referring to the aerobatic ratchet style belts that are 7 points, my only recommendation is the Hooker system. The DOT style ratchet makes you one with the aircraft. They are a belt and suspenders approach.

Allen Silver acro belts are also very good, but designed as a separate lap belt over your primary lap belt...as opposed to the sewn-together double lap belt of the Hookers. Personal preference. Ratcheted Hookers or Silvers are standard in the acro community. Though if you're only doing positive G acro, ratcheting (as well as a double lap belt) is not important unless you just like a ratchet belt for regular flying to begin with.

Last edited:
I bought my Hooker harnesses from Mark at Team Rocket, great service, fast delivery, and a good price.