shiney

Well Known Member
Sorry fellas, I should have posted this last week but forgot. I got an email from Scott and Hooker on the final list of orders. Here is the list of orders that I have by last name:

Pether
Frazier
Bond
Ware
Teer
Tull
McIntosh
Hitchen
Crawford
James
Mickelborough
Neilsen
Schneider
Winter
Fleming
O'Hearne
McCoy
Clements
Collins
Agin
Mitchell
Parker
Taylor

If you have orderd and you are not on the list please, email or pm me

Martin

Message from Scott at Hooker

Hello fellas,

I received the following email from Scott at Hooker today, the few that are still to do are the ones that slipped through the net but they are on with them so should be with you soon.

Martin

" I think that Mark has a handful of orders to get to me yet (3-4). Otherwise all of the belts from the group buy have been manufactured and delivered as of this afternoon"

Mine just arrived and, man, are they gorgeous.

Of course, I have no idea what I'm looking at. I don't know how they install or go together, or anything. I know there's some Web pages around that tell me what I'm looking at.

I just know that when I picked them up and showed my wife and told her how much they cost, I thought to myself, "yeah, this isn't the place to spare any expense." (Of course, the problem I have is I haven't quite figured out where that place is!)

The Hooker group buy, the ICOM group buy, a vacation in San Francisco and two Springsteen tickets. Man, that credit card bill is going to be tough to take this month.

Martin and others -

My Hookers turned up Downunder today. For what it's worth I nearly purchased a set of Crow Harnesses for my 7 due to the significant price difference when opting for Rotary Buckles.

The Group Buy option changed that and even though they still cost me significantly more I don't regret it. The quality of finish is superb and I opted for black belts, dark grey padding and orange trims - they look and are awesome.

In my case I reckon the extra bucks are worth it however if anyone thinks they are out of the question from a cost point of view check out Crow Harnesses as a lower cost option.

Thanks Hooker, thanks Martin - your assistance was greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

JON.

Mine arrived this morning, I'm really pleased with them, it was a good decision. I'm pleased I could help, its just a small way towards repaying the huge help I've had from VAF and to assist some of my long distant friends.

Here's a toast to the VAF family (said with a large beer in hand!)

Martin :)

Great work Martin -

Coincidentally I down a cold beer on a 40 degree day (110F ish for the USA) as I reply.....

Cheers and a genuine thanks again...

Regards,

JON.