n700jl

Well Known Member
I recently purchase a set of Hooker Harness's for my RV-10 project. I recieved the seat belts a few months ago and other than just opening the box I did not pay to much attention to them. A few weeks ago I noticed that they did not have a pull tab sewn into the buckle nor did any belts on there web site. I called Hooker Harness and asked them about this. They said that you have to request this and there is a 5 dollar charge per buckle. I said ok and sent the belts back to them. Last week the belts show back up at my door and they did not charge me a dime. The belts look great and I can not wait to get them in my airplane. Thanks to Hooker Custom Harness for the excellent customer service that went above and beyond!!!!!

Another excellent customer service story

My Hooker belts are about 3 years old and have been getting plenty of use over the last 2 years. A few months back, a nervous four-legged passenger in the back chewed most of the way through my wife's shoulder belt during a long trip.

I sent the belt back to Hooker, fully expecting to pay for the repair. Not only did they repair the belt and send it back very quickly, there was No Charge at all - not even return shipping.

Kudo's to Hooker Harness

My hookers were purchased with my project from a previous builder. By the time I got around to deciding about interior colors, my wife told me that the colors the previous owner had selected for the belts wouldn't work with the interior. So I asked Hooker how much to change out the webbing to a different color.

Not only did they tell me no charge, but they sent me BRAND NEW belts with different black buckles to match the new black webbing.

THANK YOU HOOKER for the great customer service!