KirkGrovesRV8

Well Known Member
Hi fellas,
Just wanted to post and say Thanks again to Grady and Brandon at GLO they did a amazing job and I am over the moon happy:D
Also it was really really fun to fly with Doug and have lunch with him and Ross and Danny it was fun.
Long day had a great flight home oh by the way guys Grady's paint job made my plane about 10kts faster:p (perception is more important than reality)
Thanks again for making a Yankee feel welcome !:)

Come back anytime, Kirk!!!!

Beautiful plane you have there. Great meeting you in person.

b,
d

Glad you made it home!

Now, if I had only been so fortunate this time with the weather, but we'll try again sometime.

I saw the photos of your plane this morning before I went to work. It looks beautiful. I hope to see it this Friday afternoon in person.

(I didn't know you are a blacksmith.) :)

I look forward to it Keith:)
By the way I think I read somewhere you are a musician :) Any chance you know much about Ukuleles???:D

I sent KIrk a PM before this post ...told him that paint job is knock-ya-down, jaw-dropping gorgeous! I like it so much it makes me feel faint. :eek:))

Hi fellas,
Just wanted to post and say Thanks again to Grady and Brandon at GLO they did a amazing job and I am over the moon happy:D
Also it was really really fun to fly with Doug and have lunch with him and Ross and Danny it was fun.
Long day had a great flight home oh by the way guys Grady's paint job made my plane about 10kts faster:p (perception is more important than reality)
Thanks again for making a Yankee feel welcome !:)

Great looking airplane Kirk! Now it's time to change your avatar...

i'll give you a buzz next time i'm back at the ranch. i'm long overdue for a ride in the queen especially with the new paint job.