Kenny Gene

Well Known Member
After looking for some time on the net for a sample hold harmless letter, the idea of asking our VAF community for help appeared! Just like a Genie!

Anyway, this guy hit the wingtip of my 7A while parked on a muni ramp and he did not want to turn it into his insurance and ask to pay for damages he caused personally. I agreed as I know he felt very bad about the damage.

I have replaced the wing tip, paint and flying again. In paying for the repair he would like a hold harmless on any damage as a result of him hitting the wing tip.

Sounds fair to me,, ideas and sample hold harmless letter/release? Thanks in advance.

Kenny Gene

Tell him to kiss your backside and be more careful in the future. You owe him nothing and have no obligations to him.

No,, He has agreed to pay for damages that are now complete. I have no problem with it, he is a nice guy. I just need a template for a "Hold Harmless" statement for him in exchange for him to pay me for the expenses and damge caused. Unfornuately it was one of those "here's your sign" mistake.

Thanks. Can someone link or email a sample "release"

Kenny Gene
500 hobbs hrs since 9-07

Thanks.

Thanks, check your PM box.

I just flew down to PVW and back on Tuesday, close but no cigar,,

Kenny Gene