PaulR

Well Known Member
As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I had the opportunity, while on business, to visit Hicks Field on Friday. I stopped by Avery's and spent some money on tools and hats, etc, to save the freight back home. What great service. I don't remember the lady's name but most every other business could and should take lessons from her. First class operation.
After shopping I figured out where Jay's hanger was and stopped and introduced myself to him. He was kind enough to spend about 2-1/2 hours with me, showing me planes, and talking. In case you guys out there don't know it he is a wonderful gentleman with a tremendous amount of RV knowledge. Anyway, Hicks is like heaven, I think. There are so many RV's there and everyone I talked to doesn't know a stranger. I wish I could have stayed over for Saturday but scheduling wouldn't allow. I would have loved to meet some more of you guys.
I hope all of you based there realize how fortunate you are to have a great field, Avery right there and most of all Jay.

Thanks again Jay, for taking time from your day, to talk RV's with me. I sure did get some good ideas. If you're ever in the area, stop by.

Thanks Paul

Paul,

Thanks for stoping buy! You were here when I was not busy?? I have been known for NOT stoping work, to visit.
If you were building here you would be "required" to fly with me on the business, or lunch...trips.. Hope your 9a comes together quickly
LOE was fun, hope you will join us soon,,,
RV builders @ RV Central ,,,, are only 6 months from flying.

Cheers

Last edited: