AX-O

Well Known Member
Was wondering if it would be possible to have a sticky under each aircraft platform (i.e. Rv-8/8A or RV-10, which would allow people to upload their webpage addresses. The reason I am requesting this is the following: When I have problems, can not understand the plans or just want to check to see what type of work I will be doing next, I check a few webpages. It would be easier to look at a central location were all webpages are listed per model vice doing searches on the web. Not to mention that it would improve an already great forum. How about it?

Interesting thought! Lets give this new area a chance to grow and see how it goes. If you use the advanced search feature (and all include their RV model in the title line) you can QUICLKY find just the sites for your model.

I was think today how most people intuitively go to Google when they want to find anything online - searching is just the natural first step.

Well, anyway, thanks for the suggestion! The new links forum seems to be getting off to a pretty good start. Encouraging!

Best always,
D