Special Delivery

Well Known Member
LOE ECI discount & Prop Balance up for bid

Here's my LOE winnings from Rosie's list:
BIG WINNER - Prop Balance and 25% discount on New Titan EXP Angle Valve Cylinder Assemblies from ECI (about $600 off list per unit)

Highest bidder with a check made payable to one of the charities listed above (or split between them) gets the prize! You can bid on the Prop Balance, the Cylinders, or both. Whichever bid or combination thereof that generates the largest donation is the winner. Bidding starts now and ends Wednesday 7:00 pm CST. Please use PM to register your bid. Dig deep... it's for a good cause!

====================================================================

Prop Balance Update - from Ferrer Aviation:
Congrats on winning the Prop Balance. I believe I (Ferrer Aviation Services, LLC) am the donor of that item. I just wanted to advise you, or whomever ends up with the certificate, that I will be in the Bahamas during the rest of October and all of November and will be unable to do any propeller balancing work during that period. The good news is that the certificate doesn't expire and it is transferable. Please pass this information to the next winner.

Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for new ECI cylinders and/or a prop balance, here's your chance :) Rosie

Thank You

It's not a small task to receive the cash and fill out all those LOE raffle tickets for those of us motivated to donate but who were unable to attend. I believe I speak for the entire VAF community when I say THANK YOU Rosie for helping us to help others!

Thanks also for cleaning up my original post and for bringing it to the front.

Ernie,

Why am I not the least surprised at your generosity? What an awesome thing to do.

You missed LOE this year too hu? I couldn?t stop thinking about it all weekend. Wish I was there.

Phil