pdecraene7a

Well Known Member
My son flew the 7 up to the cottage this weekend and had to leave it behind and drive back today because of the weather. If anyone is going that way in the coming week and would likw a co=pilot let me know. The airplane is in IMT, Iron Mountain Michigan, and I am in C09, Morris, IL. My time is very flexable.

Thanks
Pete

Gee Pete, hope they are treating your RV well up there. I am just south of IMT at MNM (Marinette WI/Menominee MI) and would have been able to put it in my hangar at no cost. If I can be of any help, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Thanks for the offer Jeff, but I am hoping that Chad Kubick at Kubick Aviation will be able to keep it in a corner of his hanger until I can get up there to retrieve it. If you are ever in IMT and need fuel go over to the East ramp, self serve pumps and always the best price.

I'm working feverishly to finish up my Ark project, so maybe I'll have it done in time to help you by Friday. Fortunately I bought the QB Ark.

But seriously, it looks like this rain won't let up at all this week. I might be able to help you next weekend or early next week, but until then you need a boat not an airplane.

Email me directly and we'll work something out.

Pete,

My wife, daughter and I are headed to the U.P. either Thursday evening or Friday morning (via car). PM me if you want to try and work on the details of riding up with us.

Scott

I'm not exactly going that way, and at this rate may be lucky to make it back to Indiana myself, but I'd love to have an excuse to fly up to the UP, and am planning on going (more or less) in that direction (Terre Haute - Northern MN) anyway - probably Friday. Always a pleasure to lend a hand, particularly to a fellow RV'er.

Drop me a line if you don't get a better offer - chris (dot) happel (at) gmail.

Chris
RV-8

Pete give me a call ... i will give you a ride when the weather opens up.

815 603 3182

Traverse City, MI

It's possible that I will be on a business trip to Traverse City around Sept 10. If you are still in need by then give me a call: 816-225-5660 or email me at [email protected]

I'll be glad to help if still needed. I'm based in the Kansas City area and could swing by Illinois on the way to Michigan. Any excuse is good. I fly a 6A.