GETST8FRM

Purchased a flying 9A Tip-Up. I want to install a 10" Skyview & 7" Skyview. Problem is bracing behind panel are in the way. Anyone have a 9A Tip Up with Skyview or other large glass panels? How/Where did you move the bracing? Standard or tall panel? Pictures would be MOST appreciated. Thanks, Evan

I have seen many pics of builders who cut off that portion of the panel brace that connects to the rear panel via 2 screws and fabed a 90degree angle to the end and moved the piece the left or right. This is what I plan on doing when I install my skyview. sorry no pics though.

Thanks Ryan. I apprciate your idea. Sounds easy enough. Still, If anyone has pictures, I'd love to see them.

G'day Evan, you might like to PM / check out russd's panel. He's installed dual Dynon's, a VP50 and couple of other doo-dads, and it looks like he's had to move the panel supports to do so. He's got photo's there showing his installation, but they're not mine, so I won't repost them here.

I plan on having dual 10" Skyviews, with a 7" and GNS430 stacked vertically in the middle...My kit's somewhere between America and Australia at the moment, so that's about as much as I can offer. ;)