jnicko93

I'm New Here
Hi all,

I need some new flex fuel lines and I am hoping to re-use some of the fittings if at all possible.
I'm having a hard time however identifying the fittings and hoses to know what to order to replace them with.
The letters on the hose end appear to be: A FC 1246-06
Picture attached for reference.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated, I've been through the Aeroquip catalogue but haven't been able to match product numbers yet.

IMG_1192.jpg

That's the p/n for the socket itself, and not for the entire assembly. Probably the easiest way to change them out is send them to Aircraft Specialty Flightlines and let Tom make you new ones.

That's the p/n for the socket itself, and not for the entire assembly. Probably the easiest way to change them out is send them to Aircraft Specialty Flightlines and let Tom make you new ones.
The hoses that you have are Aeroquip 701 version ( might be their AQP race hose version). Runner liner, stainless braid. That particular hose was a -6 for fuel. If you are going to build them yourself, just order extra lengths of the size of hose you are doing, and you can reuse the hose ends. NOTE---rubber lined hoses do have a life expectancy. Teflon does not, but the fittings are not interchangeble. Tom

you can build new ones yourself but why bother with all the hassle, i priced out making new fuel lines and it was cheaper for TS flight lines to build me new ones then i could make them for

Reactions: 9GT
Thanks everyone for your replies.
In the short term I just need to re-make 1 hose for a new fuel pump install (getting rid of the wobble pump) - thanks for your help identifying Tom.
Longer term though I agree, I'll reach out to Tom for a full set of new Teflon hoses. I've used him before and his products are a work of art.