bret

Well Known Member
So I (was) going to start on the plenum when I got the ACS delivery today..... I was trying to figure out what happened? I think it was caused by the knot in the wood, along the planed lateral reinforcement for the imposable journey between state lines? Hummmm? what was really amazing was how they got the box to match this angle exactly!

20160425_172408-1_zpsvywsjfmq.jpg

ya.....they left it on the porch all right, I won't name the carrier on this public internet but their name sounds like ( you peed on us )

ya.....they left it on the porch all right, I won't name the carrier on this public internet but their name sounds like ( you peed on us )

That same crew must work my neighborhood. They left a leaking gallon of urethane paint on my front doorstep last week. It had been bashed hard enough somewhere along the line to spring the top and dump about half of the paint into the sealed (with tape) cardboard box, which proceeded to leak on my front porch.

Now I have a splatter painted (and smear painted) walk-up to the front door. Just the kind of thing to make the wife (and me) very happy.

Just a quick thank you to Aircraft Spruce, new parts on the way! free of charge, no questions asked. :D