Flyguytki

Well Known Member
I need to order some more of the large Coarse threaded screws that mount the baffles to the engine. I took a look at a friends brand new baffle kit yesterday however the bag that has them in it appears to be labeled wrong so that wasn't much help. Does anyone know the Part number for these screws so I can order some more from vans. Also I am looking for some hex head bolts that are drilled for mounting the throttle cable bracket on the bottom. Anyone know what those might be??

IMG_1187.jpg

Thanks alot

-david

hardware

Aircraft Spruce has a wide variety of screws that can be used for baffles, mounting brackets etc. Steel and stainless socket head drilled and undrilled in both fine and coarse thread. Best to look in the print catalog, they are hard to locate on the website.

The large course thread screws for attaching the baffling to the cylinders are available at your local Ace Hardware aviation dept. I picked up some stainless steel phillip head screws to use on mine. Most of the Lycoming hardware is course thread and can be found locally, with the exception I wouldn't substitute any high stressed hardware.