thilokind

Hello everyone,

I had ordered the RV 8A with ground adustable rudder pedals. However, I just found out, that Vans only sent me the drawings and instructions for the inflight adjustable rudder pedals. I contacted Vans already and they promised to send me correct drawings. Unfortunately, I have not received the drawings yet, so I'm stuck right now. Would like to work on the plane tomorrow... Could somebody send me the drawing by e-mail? My e-mail address is [email protected]

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Thilo

Thilo,

You may not be stuck for the lack of a drawing, here's why:

I too, originally ordered ground adjustable rudder pedals, started to install them, changed my mind and decided to upgrade to cockpit adjustable rudder pedals instead. I shipped all the weldments back to Van's for the upgrade. Waste of time, waste of money. I say that because Van's then turned around and sent all the exact same weldments back to me. In the end, the only thing I could determine that made the two designs different is an assortment of small items contained within a hardware bag. Those items attach to the rudder pedal assembly itself, not the airframe.

This is not a showstopper. Hopefully, someone can e-mail you the correct drawing. If not, surely you can find things to do on your airplane tomorrow. Think "workaround."