N395V

Well Known Member
Last year I recieved a request from a VAF member in France (Simon Bauerle' ) http://www.vansairforce.com/community/member.php?u=8990

who wanted to arrange for his son Pierre (age17) to spend a summer in the US working with an RV builder. Since I was building a "plastic airplane" Simon made arrangements with an RV builder in Florida to host Pierre. This arrangement has apparently fallen through.

I have agreed to host Pierre for the summer and get him where he needs to go while here but my project is close to complete and he will miss a lot of the basics of building.

VAF is a large network and I was wondering some of you at various stages of construction would volunteer to take Pierre a few days to a week at a time so he can get a good cross section of a build from kit arrival to complete.. Also we will need some volunteers to help with transport to his various stops.

His secondary purpose for coming is to hone his skills in English as well as see the US.

If you are interested please contact me at................................

bearcat

((at))

bearcataviation

((dot))

((com))

or by PM

Thanks,

I spent 5 minutes prowling around your web site trying to find your location to see if you're close enough to make commutes practical for your guest & couldn't find it anywhere on the site. Then I noticed the header info beside your name & realized that you're just 'up the road'.

Give me a shout when he arrives & we will try to work something out. I'm ready to install 'systems' and start the engine installation on a -7.

Charlie England
Slobovia Outernational (MS71)
[email protected]
601-879-9596

Milt,
I know of 2 RV's that are being built in Madison, MS. There is an 8 which is in wing stage and a 9A that is in fuselage stage. I'll pass this on to them.