Bob-

If you can, exchange the 1A for the 1B. The 1B has the cable control on the inside of the cabin just like the aluminum one Van's sells. With the 1A, you have to have a cable penetration in the firewall making it more complex.

Yeah, I probably will; I'm sure Avery will take it back. Thought I ordered the firewall side version, but I guess not. Just another P-I-T-A thing to do this weekend.

EPM will re-emerge as Plane Innovations

I received my heat box from Paul Bowmar. If you tried the old website it has a contact number for Paul. He still has some inventory left from the old company. One of the partners suffered some health issues so the company is folding but Paul said he will go forward alone under a new company called Plane Innovations once he gets everything in order legally and inform us on the forum once that happens.

I've got the 1b. Now I need some more clarification on the orientation of it. hence, I'm still looking for pictures.

The way I've got it envisioned now, given where the hole is on DWG 19, one of the bolts that holds it in place is going to go through the angle on the firewall, kinda close to a rivet.

I could flip it around, I suppose. It'd be easier to make a doubler plate for the inside of the firewall.

Curious to how folks have mounted this.