Wayne

Well Known Member
Just wondering about other ?heartwarming? stories that you have experienced with your RV. I have given plenty of exciting 1st airplane rides and such but had a neat experience on Monday that I would like to share. An acquaintance of mine, David, called and asked me to give his wife a plane ride to help celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. He wanted me to pick her up at 9am and fly over a field where he had been busy scribing a message since daybreak. He did want a 12-minute head start from the airport so he could be standing out in the middle of the message as we flew over and I equipped him with a vhf radio so he could communicate with us. His wife, Nony, didn?t have a clue what was going on and was excited just to see the local area from the air. As we got close to the field she seen the message and bubbled over with excitement as they exchanged endearments that sounded like they were teenagers in love. I asked for permission to share this story and was told ?Sure. I'm still in love, and I'm proud of it!?

25 years of marriage is milestone that is worth a celebration and what a pleasure it was for the RV and I to be part of it.

PS
BTW David is a lawyer that teaches at a local college and grew up on the farm. You got to admit that he did a great job in the field with the cultivator with only a couple of hours to work on it.
Here are a couple of pictures and a family shot (missing is the oldest son who is in Russia for two years)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Share the RV experience with others!
Wayne
C-GOYA RV7"eh?"

Always nice to give first rides and such, but that was really special!! Thanks for sharing.

Roberta

Wayne said:
Just wondering about other ?heartwarming? stories that you have experienced with your RV.
Wayne
C-GOYA RV7"eh?"

A few grins, yes, but nothing to match your story.

Very nice airplane. I like the yellow.

Mine is Volkswagon yellow and Pepsi white. :)

dd