Joness0154

Well Known Member
Just an FYI for those who are using a rattle can primer like I am...just stopped by my local NAPA to pick up a few cans of the 7220. Lo and behold it was on sale for $6.50/can instead of the normal $10/can. Clerk had no idea how long the sale would be, but figured through the end of the month. Happy shopping!

Thanks for posting this! I love the stuff and just cracked open my last can a few days ago. Time to stock up!

Ooo nice spot! I'm down to 2 cans left. Definitely time to go raid the local NAPA.

Worth checking local stores at www.NapaOnline.com. What I discovered here in the Seattle area is that at any given time some stores have it on sale, but not all stores. They seem to use it as a revolving special, so you can save a lot of hassle by using your web browser to decide where to point the car.

Worth checking local stores at www.NapaOnline.com. What I discovered here in the Seattle area is that at any given time some stores have it on sale, but not all stores. They seem to use it as a revolving special, so you can save a lot of hassle by using your web browser to decide where to point the car.

I have also found out here that if I can find a store with it on sale anywhere within the state, i can go to a local napa store and they will pricematch it. I just show them the price on my iphone.

No promises, but it has always worked for me.

check the website

Definitely check the website before going. I just looked up three local stores and came up with three different prices ranging from 10.99 to 6.49.

Good call. Never knew that, but will use that feature in the future. Thanks!