JDanno

Well Known Member
Can anybody point me toward a source for 1/8" headliner foam besides ACS??
They have run out and its still on back order after two weeks. I need several yards to finish up and there is no telling when they will have it in. I have spent a lot of time checking out the usual suspects but so far "no joy". Thanks, Dan

Bought mine at the local fabric store- cost less than shipping. They had about a half dozen fabric colors

You are probably not in Cincinnati, but there is a place here on Spring Grove Ave. that has miles of the stuff in many different fabrics at reasonable prices. I've used them on both of my airplanes, and have enough left for a few more RV's if I ever decide to build again. If you are interested, let me know and I'll see if I can get some info for you..... or just give you what I have left. How much do you need??? I used the headliner material for glareshield covering and for backing of the fabric for side panels I made on my original RV-6......looks as good as the 'factory' stuff. Even had it embroidried with a fancy "RV-6" on the side panels.... PM me if you need to.