RVG8tor

Well Known Member
I have never camped at SnF how is HBC. Just wonder what amenities such as coffee, power for electronic charging. Also food available if one will not have a car for going out to eat.

Is the Tiki bar open for campers after the show is over?

Plan is to arrive opening day and stay two nights.

Thanks.

It is great! Mary Jane smith is the hostess and she does a great job. Beverages available with donations. Snacks. Large tent with tables for social gathering. You can talk RVs till the sun comes up.

Only down side is it is a hike from the main attractions. Trams do run during the day.

They got it covered

Yes they have food available, breakfast snacks, sandwiches during the day and usually a meal in the evening. Yes I believe they have coffee in the mornings. Yes they have electrical power strips for chargers. Take some insect repellant (Just in case), ear plugs to sleep better, a small backpack to carry a change of clothes and shower stuff for the hike to the showers. There are chairs in the big tent but I also take one to keep at my tent to sit on while putting my shoe on and off. I'll be there weather permitting Thur-Sun.

Great

Awesome news sounds like they have a good set up.

I plan to mail in our camping gear since my brother and I are big boys. It is doable but mailing in stuff makes life so much easier, that is if it does not get lost.

Cheers