Aden Rich

Well Known Member
Anyone have a hartzell prop box that they don't need? It would be preferable if it was around the southeast area. I have bought a prop in Atlanta area and need to get it shipped back the Pacific Northwest. I've called around and most shops are trying to rip me for 200 bucks for the box, then shipping on top of that. If anyone has a box, I would buy it for a reasonable price and pay to have it shipped to Atlanta. We are looking into making one but the guy I bought it from is really busy and does not have time to mess with it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Aden.

Aden, I don't have a box but when you do ship it check with DHL ground. Cost to ship my prop from Shreveport LA to Twin Falls, ID was $52.00 last year and it got here in two days. I have shipped several large boxes with them and always get two day service. Don

Prop box

Chad,
This prop is 74" long. Is your box for a RV prop (Not RV-10). If so, how much would you want for it. Thanks, Aden.

Prop box

Gary if your home give me a call 1-360-504-2051. I sent chad a response but haven't heard back from him. I think Texas and WI are about the same distance. Aden.

Prop box

Gentlemen,
Thanks for all the responses to my issue. Steven Ashby in Atlanta GA has a box! He said he would even give it to me! This is the best deal and will work out fine. Thanks Steven for your hospiltality! I think we are all fortunate to have a community of people as Rvators that will help one another out at the drop of a hat. It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks to all!

Box?

Great to hear that you are able to get a box for your prop. The hartzell prop I ordered came in a cardboard box new from the factory.

Box

My wife is tired of having the Hartzell prop box on the back porch. If no one claims it (free) in a week I'm going to cut it up and dispose. Anyone who could use it, pls let me know! Bill