David Paule

Well Known Member
I ordered a couple dozen self-sealing locking nutplates, NAS1473A08, from Skygeek.com.

It was a bit awkward to order because their site only sells them by pairs, and only lets you order 12 total nutplates at a time. But when I put in another dozen as the second line item, the cart picked up on it and showed me the proper 24 with the proper price.

The order arrived sooner than expected. It included the proper tracking paperwork and part certifications, which went beyond what I'd asked for. They even included a stick-on label that I could use.

5 stars on this one.

Dave

I agree. I ordered almost all of my Tefzel wire from Skygeek. Good stuff, cert paperwork included. On one of my orders the manufacturer delayed shipping by a day or two, and Skygeek promptly refunded the shipping cost because of the error.

Only problem is you have to order in minimum 100' increments, but it does come spooled.

I got all the parts to convert to my constant speed prop from SkyGeek. Parts arrived fast and accurate. All the certs were in there as well for people that need them.

I agree. I was doing some R&D on some Stratoflex hose and need some rather quickly. They had what I wanted in the 'small' quanity I needed ( its R&D!), and I had it in a couple of days. Very good followup for a new customer.
Tom