Juicegoose

Well Known Member
Guys I get these 20% off coupons in the mail all the time. I've heard that alot of times they will honor the coupon even on sale items. Has anyone experienced this to be true?

The bigger question, at least at the store in my area, is whether they will have in stock any of the items that they advertise.

I have found that they will honor mail order flyer prices if you bring the adv to the store with you.

Charlie

I have not had much luck with the 20% coupons on sale items, everytime I have tried, they will deny it because it is already on sale.

-david

they do

Also some of the prices in the flyer you get in the mail are cheaper than the flyer you pick up at the store.

I have used the coupons on sale items before. Actually, every time I go to Harbor Freight I always have a coupon in my e-mail. I just pull it up on my phone and have them key in the coupon code. Sometimes they grumble a bit, but I've never been denied. And with as often as they send out the 20% and 25% off coupons, I never have to scroll too far in my deleted e-mail folder to find one. They frequently have Nitrile gloves on sale.

Well I'm more concerned on a bigger purchase. Something like a large toolbox normally 500 and on sale for 399. I guess I could just try and see what happens

I've used the 20% off many times on sale items. I've never had a problem with it. I even used it to buy my big tool boxes.

My local store let me do the phone trick "just this one time."

That's worked about 3 times, but I don't know how much longer it will work.