ChiefPilot

Well Known Member
As I went to the checkout line at OfficeMax after picking out some stuff for the office, I caught a glimpse of something but immediately dismissed it as being out of the realm of possibility. As I got closer, there was no denying the sight I beheld in front of me...or was there? Ever curious, I inched closer, expecting the vision to disappear in a blur...much as a mirage might disappear from a weary and thirsty desert traveler. After what seemed like an eternity, I was upon them - I reached out my hand, grasped at what I saw, and found that they were real!

Never again shall I purchase a four-pack, only to discard the three. And never again shall I be tempted to risk corrosion to my aluminum airframe from the carbon found in black ink...for I have found what I didn't believe possible: an entire container of BLUE fine point sharpy markers!

Today was indeed a glorious day!

:D Check the expiration date Chief they may be dry. Second year I am browsing my local Staples stores with zero results for those magic blue markers. Using green instead...:D

Wow... a new level in corrosion paranoia has been reached.... carbon in black ink? If we could only all live that long.....

S

3 boxes of perfect blue sharpies are the ONLY thing I allow my mother to buy me for Christmas anymore. It drives her nuts, but she delivers each and every year.

Retractable Sharpie

My favorite are the retractable blue ultra fine sharpies.

sh_rt_uf_blu_on.jpg

http://www.sharpie.com/enUS/Product/Sharpie_Retractable_Ultra_Fine_Permanent_Marker.html

I got a dozen from an internet office supply company.