Pmerems

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Fellow RV?s

I have just updated my website ExperimentalAero (www.experimentalaero.com) so please stop by and take a look.
More importantly two months ago I introduce Hangar Banners to the RV community. The banners were well received and I have gotten several compliments.

When I introduced the banners there were only three to choose from. But now I have 10 different banners to choose from. You can even select the canopy configuration (Slider or Tip-up) and whether your cowl has a scoop (Vertical Induction FI or Carbureted Engine) or no scoop (Horizontal Induction FI engine) to match your RV or future RV.

What are Hangar Banners? Hangar Banners are dynamic 3? x 5? motivational vinyl banners of your favorite RV. Whether you are a RV builder, owner or just an RV enthusiast these banners are for you. Now you can dress up your Hangar, Shop or Man Cave with Hangar Banners. There are several banners to choose from: RV-4, RV-6, RV-6A, RV-7, RV-7A, RV-8, RV-9, RV-9A, RV-14, and RV-14A and coming soon RV-10, RV-12.

RV8-HB-on-hangar-wall.jpg

Please visit the ExperimentalAero website (www.experimentalaero.com) for more information on this new exciting product. Or click on the link www.experimentalaero.com/products/Hangar-Banners/Hangar-Banners.html to get to the Hangar Banners web page. Also any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Moderators-ExperimentalalAero is a paid advertiser on VAF, please do not move this post to the VAF Classified forum.

Dream it, Build it, Fly it

I love mine, I have been meaning to post a picture, I need something else to fill up the space on the right.

Cheers

2mgtwky.jpg