FresnoR

Well Known Member
For those of you familiar with the O-320 H2AD, does is require a special type of exhaust system? Or will any 320 system work? (rv specific of course)

Also, does anyone know if the H2ADs have a verticle or horizontal induction?

Thanks ahead of time!!

I have the standard Vetterman 0320 crossover exhaust on my -6 (circa 1996?). The crossover pipe is very close to the front left corner of the sump but I think Larry has long since had a fix for that. Never been a problem anyway. The engine uses vertical induction with a carb in standard form.

Regards
Graham

I have an H2AD with the Vetterman exhaust and if I remember correctly the newer system is made to both the standard O-320 and the H2AD. My system is approx 6 yrs old and it clears OK.

A quick follow on to the H2AD question.... They don't fit the standard Dynafocal-1 mounts supplied by Vans, do they?

ISTR a comment they don't, but the Mothership can supply an H2AD mount on request, but do you think I can find it now?:confused:

The H2AD mount has a different tube across the top part of the mount to clear the aft part of the case.

Last edited:
H2AD on my -4

Im running the H2AD on my -4,with a Vetterman 4 pipe system. Vans engine mount for the H2 has curved upper cross brace to accomodate the engine case. it is a vertical induction, no different than others. Same cowling as other O-320's. I am running 2 electric fuel pumps, and no mechanical,as it would require cowl bumps. Single drive,dual mag clears footwell no problem. My set up is working great!