Sig600

Well Known Member
Pulling the trigger on the G3X and GX rebate, should I go round or horizontal on the a/p controller?

Planning on having a Dynon D6 to the left of the displays as a back up, if that makes any difference in the panel planning and layout considerations.

They are functionally identical, so whatever fits your panel (and your sense of panel aesthetics) is the answer for you...

Watch out for the dimensions

Watch out for the dimensions that are quoted for the units. They are for the box, but at the rear of the flat pack, and maybe for the round too, there is a plastic block for the pitot and static connections that adds ~3/4" to the overall length. Add space for the actual NPT fittings and figure on more like 1.5" longer than they quote. For most it shouldn't be a problem, but for our it ended up interfering with some stuff we have behind the IP.

Thanks for the replies. I'm hanging onto the units until next year when I can finish the panel. Just can't stand to pass the rebate up. Figured it was purely asthetics, I guess I'll go flat pack... just because. Thanks for the infor kr.