Bwing96

After all the discussions on protecting control surfaces from high winds I decided it would be the gust lock from Anti Splat Aero for me. The only thing is my stick has 2 bends in it and only about 1 inch from the bottom of the grip to the first bend. After talking with Allan at Anti Splat he felt he was up to the challenge so I tried to make somewhat of a scaled drawing and photos along with measurements and still wound up removing the co-pilot stick and sending it across the country.

I mailed it out on Monday and had it back on Friday, I must say I wasn't expecting results that fast. After trying to bend the part that fits around the stick for a little better fit I broke it, however it was still attached but at the perfect angle. I sent Allan pictures and mailed it back. They re-welded it at this new angle and promptly sent it back.

This whole process took less than 2 weeks and they never charged me one dime until the gust locked worked and I was satisfied. No extra charges for all the extra shipping and re-welding. They really go the extra mile for their customers.

This is only my opinion and received nothing extra for this. I wish buying experiences everywhere could be this pleasant. Thanks again for a great product.