RudiGreyling

Well Known Member
Hi guys,

Bought some supplies and when the wife saw it, she said:"What operation are you preparing for?" :D

tank_seal_01.jpg

Kind Regards
Rudi

Last edited:
Wow, Rudi, what are you going to use the other two cans of ProSeal for? I only used one (OK, two, because the first one sat on the shelf for two years before I got to the tanks).

And, yes, if I were your wife I would be a little curious and suspicious, especially with those rubber gloves ;-)

good one Randy....

when I try to digest my Mother-in-law's fruit cake this year... it will be like passing Pro seal!

Powder free

Don't forget to use POWDER FREE gloves. Don't want anything contaminating the surface you're prosealing... Couldn't tell by the labelling on the box of gloves whether those are powder free or not.

)_( Dan
RV-7 N714D (725 hours)
http://www.rvproject.com

I recognize those things!

It looks like about three times as much proseal as you will need, though!

How much was shipping to South Africa anyways?

:D CJ

Not as bad as advertised

The tanks are not quite as bad as you might think. They are bad, just not as bad as you think. :) Anyway, you'll be surprised how easily the ribs slip into place.

Have fun!

HI Guys,

Thanks for the kind comments and jokes:p

rv8bldr: This is actually pint sized tins, just less than 0.5 liters, I think that is half the size of a quart that Vans sells, that is why I got 3. Some people say just just did not make it on a 1 quart.

Dan: Yip they are powder free gloves.

Captain_John: Manage to get some pint size here in South Africa, expensive, but beats shipping hazardous stuff over the airways, and then get delayed or confiscated etc etc.

Regards
Rudi

Last edited: